Monday 12 March 2012

Hye Everyone.
First time post :DD
So as intro , Im going to tell you all about me :D

My name is Nabila Iman. People know me as Nabila or Belle.
But sometimes people also call me as Loceng, Naim, Nabil, dll.
Im forteen this year. Huh, Im becoming older and older.
I study in a 'famous' girl school .
TKC? STF? SSP?
The answer is SSP. Yahh AWESOMEST SCHOOL EVERR.
Im Emeraldians and basketballers
Im from the bajet-est class . 2 Restu.
I have two brothers.
Okayy I dont like to talk about them.
So, The most important thing YOU should know about me is Im KPOPER <3
K-pop is the awesomest thing for me.
My MP is full of K-pop songs . My phone too.
In my room, theres a lot of k-pop posters.
I think thats all.
The next post Im going to talk about my besties :D
Bye :D


No comments:

Post a Comment